Thursday, October 30, 2008

Joe and Amy Fail

We have made some big decisions in our lives this past month. I decided to take a position in the ER at Timpanogos Hospital which is at the north end of Orem; just off the freeway. I will start after the first of the year. It is a big relief to have that decided. Everyone thinks I make too big a deal out of it. I just don't do well with change and I want to be happy. I know Mom; "Happiness is a choice". Which I intend to put into use. I think Timpanogos will be a good fit for me.

We have been house shopping and we put two offers on houses in Lehi last week. They are both short sales which means it may be a longer wait to hear back, but also a great deal in the end. We are really anxious and hope to hear back very soon!!

Joe is very excited to be about done with his Master's degree. Everytime we are in Salt Lake he just wants to stay. He's anxious to start his career.

That's about all the news for us. We hope you are all doing well!
Love,
Amy and Joe

No comments: