Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Carrie Romney

I have a little more direction in my life now. I started working for a marketing company that offers promotional products, company apparel, and printing services to organizations. For now i am just on commission with a small base pay. My position is sales rep/ marketing consultant. Right now as I am just starting, I feel just like a sales rep, but once things get rolling hopefully I will feel more like a marketing consultant. The advantage to being on commission is I get to set my own schedule. I have daily quotas I have to meet but I don't have to be in the office from 9-5 everyday and I have 4 days a month where I don't have to work if I don't want to. But since I am on commission, I am still working at Missionary Mall until I get more money rolling in. I also got a part time job teaching Spanish at a language academy in Salt Lake. I will be teaching small group classes and private lessons. Once I learn the curriculum well and prove to be a good teacher, I could teach business classes and get paid a lot more money:) So starting this week I will be working 3 jobs. So I just got really busy. I look at teaching Spanish however, as more of a hobby than a job. Hopefully soon I can quit Missionary Mall to free up some more time. After all, it is summer and I want to do fun things. Carrie

No comments: