Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chris & Mindy Rosqvist

Sorry everyone that we have apparently missed adding to the newsletter the last few months. We have been a little distracted. This is my favorite time of the year! I love fall! Probably because my birthday is in October and so is our favorite holiday- HALLOWEEN!! I definitely did not go light with the decorations this year either. I, with Carrie's help, decorated my entry and front room like a spooky castle or dungeon. I must say that it turned out great! Next year I need to add to the outside decor. We were able to go to California the first part of October to help with and experience Chris's friends haunted house. It was amazing for his first year going that big!! We had a great time! And for my birthday, we went to a haunted house here in Salt Lake. We just can't get enough!I turned 30 this year so a few friends and I from highschool who all turn thirty in the next few months went to Vegas for a weekend and had a blast!! We went kayaking and to the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur. It was great to have a girls weekend. Other than all of the fun, we have just been busy with work. Chris has had to deal with all the people calling freaking out about their accounts and money due to the economy so he hasn't liked it too much lately. But he is just lucky to have a job and great benefits! We both are actually. I have recently had the opportunity of becoming a charge nurse on my floor. It has really made work different for me. Im not sure what I think about it yet, but Im just glad that I don't have to be in charge every shift!! I can still be a regular nurse and be back in my comfort zone! But it will be a good learning experience for me. Here are some pics of our awsome Halloween house!







No comments: