Friday, February 6, 2009

JOE AND AMY FAIL

A lot has changed for Joe and I in the last couple of months. We've been trying to get settled in our new home. We enjoy it a lot and enjoy the space and how quiet it is. We haven't decorated much yet. I've enclosed what we have done. I'm nervous to make holes in the walls for some reason. :) Eventually we hope to paint our bedroom and decorate it as well as some painting in the front room/kitchen area. It's amazing though how much you need when you own a house! We are hoping to invest in a snow blower by next winter as well as a 4 wheel drive vehicle. We live on the mountain side, so when it snows we have to be on top of shoveling. If it is bad enough, they always close the main rode to our subdivision and the only way to get up there is if you have a 4 wheel drive vehicle. Crazy!! Oh well, I guess its a fun excuse to get an SUV. :)

We enjoy being in Salt Lake now. Joe is very busy with his job, with Price Waterhouse Coopers, since it is busy season. He works from 8:30 a.m. to about 11:00 p.m. every day including Saturdays. Therefore, we haven't seen much of each other lately. But we knew this going into it. Hopefully after April things will slow down a bit.
I have started my job at Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Orem. It's definetely different in how it runs than I'm used to, but I'm becoming more comfortable. It is still an ER, therefore I see the same type of illnesses and injuries. I still miss Logan a lot and the friends we had there. I think this transition has been a lot easier for Joe. I really appreciate all of the support you have all given to us. It has been so nice to see all of you more often. I've enjoyed having lunch with Mom each week.
I am game to hang out whenever or go shopping! When I'm not working I have a lot of free time. I think I'm going to look into going back to school more seriously.

Also, Congratulations to Joe! He graduated with his Masters in Accounting this last December!! What a great accomplishment!!
We love you all and hope all is going well.
Love, Joe and Amy






















1 comment:

Jen said...

Your house looks so cute and cozy! We wish we could come and see it!!