Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chris & Mindy Rosqvist

Well, the month of July was fun for us, but sure flew by!! We had a fun 4th. We went to the ReAL soccer game, went swimming at our clubhouse, and went to a movie. I worked a few extra shifts so I was pretty busy with that. Chris has been working on our garage building shelves so it will be organized. It has taken awhile, but its hard when you work a lot and its summer and want play and do other things!! We have had a few barbeques with friends a family as well. Those are our favorite!! We really didn't do much for the 24th. Chris worked and I ran errands and arranged work off and booked a flight down to Arizona for Grandma Cora's funeral. I was glad I was able to go. It was a great service and she was such a great woman and example for all of her family.The funeral went well and I learned a lot about her in her yonger years that I never knew! And we played with the Dangerfields, of course. They are always a good time:) Chris stayed home to work and Amy and I flew down there together. This last weekend, we all ended up being able to go camping together at a place outside of Preston ID. We had a really good time!! We hiked up to some springs and played cards and ate great food!! Im pretty sure the rest of you will post some pictures. I haven't charged my camera yet so I can't download the pics off it. Thanks to Joe and Amy for planning the camping trip and inviting us all. Next week we fly to Seattle to visit some friends and enjoy their annual brew fest BBQ and sleeping out in their yard overnight!! We went last year and had a blast! We hope to go waterskiing and hiking also. We will tell you all about it in next months newsletter!Love- Chris and Mindy

No comments: