Sunday, August 10, 2008

Joe & Amy Fail

July was a much more eventful month than we are used to. I was glad that I was able to attend Grandma's funeral. She is such an amazing woman and I am so greatful to her for being such a wonderful Grandmother. I think we have all been blessed to have her in our lives. It was also fun to see a lot of the Romney extended family.
Joe is happy to have a few weeks off from school. He is presently trying to find a new job up here until December. He is doing collections now; which has not been very enjoyable to him.
We had fun last weekend camping with the family! We haven't gone for quite awhile. I think Xander enjoyed it the most! He was so dirty!! He is truly an "outdoor" dog at heart. We enjoyed the beautiful scenery while hiking, the great food, and of course the great company.

No comments: